Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Papaya Smoothie


Sorry about the big "gap" in between! I just got back from Sarawak for work and I foresee myself traveling a lot in the coming month. However, I do hope to be able to update this site as often as I can, so keep reading! =)

Due to the busy schedule, I haven't had a lot of time to experiment new recipes, but here is a simple papaya smoothie made with soy instead of milk, the recipe is very simple (makes 2 glasses)



- 1 glass drinking water
- Ice cubes (personal preference)
- 1/2 newly riped Papaya
- 2 tbs Soya Milk powder

Simply blend everything together following the sequence above! I recommend the ingredients be blended for at least 1 1/2 minutes to prevent any papaya chunks and to achieve a smooth and creamy texture. Simply filling & nutritious! Makes a perfect mid-afternoon snack, especially when your sweet tooth is itching =P like mine. I have gained a lot of weight after all the heavy 3 meals a day and kek lapis from Sarawak, so I am saying no to sweet food for a while and substituting my junkies with other healthy options.

Next attempt -yogurt! Which is also my temporary craze =) no promises but shall try my best

No comments:

Post a Comment